Home » Jack in Real Life » PBJ Sandwich Challenge

PBJ Sandwich Challenge

I’m Jack

"My mission is to find the body that Mother Nature Intended, not what McNature provided"

Join 1,324 other followers

Join 1,324 other followers

August 2010
M T W T F S S
« Jul   Sep »
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031

Americans love the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Aussies love vegemite sandwiches and toast.

An American friend of mine recently tried vegemite on toast for the very first time.  I was challenged to try a PBJ sandwich.  Always up for a challenge, I did so but I involved the kids as well.

So what did we think about it?  Well watch here:

Share With: Facebook | Digg | Del.icio.us | Stumbleupon | Reddit | Blinklist | Twitter | Technorati | Yahoo Buzz | Newsvine

Advertisements

12 Comments

1. Heather says:

Haha, I love M’s reaction at the beginning with the little eyeroll and “why are we doing this?!” L was quite enthusiastic 🙂

Glad you all liked it! I always put the jelly/jam on top of the PB versus on the either slice, but that works too!!

• jackmcclane says:

It really was delish. Isn’t putting one slice on top of the other then making the jam on top of the peanut butter the same as putting it on in the first place?

It was fun. Will need to come up with a new challenge soon!

• Heather says:

It should be the same, but like Melissa said, more jam! I think I put more on when I’m try to coat all of the PB versus thinly putting it one slice alone O:-)

2. Melissa says:

I can’t believe I forgot to comment yesterday! I’m so glad you liked the PBJ. Was awesome video. Your girls are cuties!

• jackmcclane says:

A late comment is better than no comment at all!

The girls are cuties but I like to be told that all the time!

So more jam hey! Ok, I’ll try that next time. FYI, Lara asked for a PBJ sanga today. She got one! 🙂

3. Melissa says:

PS – i put the peanut butter and jam like you did, on 2 separate slices, but usually a touch more jam. sayin’.

4. troyzee says:

Yum! I love peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Been doing this since I was probably 12 or so myself. The sweet of the jam and the salty of the peanut butter. Match made in heaven!

5. GGG says:

I missed this post…too cute. I agree, more jam…and if you put pb on both sides of the bread, then jam in between they go better in lunches, the bread doesn’t get soggy

6. Ggg says:

Wow. Or peanut allergies I assume. Thats a strict rule.